ASTP delivers high-quality customised training to your office. You choose the topics and location, and we will deliver the course to your staff
ASTP has two decades of experience training knowledge transfer offices across Europe. With this service we can tailor our courses to your needs, and send round the experts.
- Date, place and duration
- Training course content
- Level of training, from beginner to advanced
- Number of participants
These courses are tailor made for you and led by our expert trainers. Refer to our past courses for inspiration. You can choose a masterclass or a three-day course. This is great value brought to your door: prices from €250 per person.
All ASTP On-site Training (OST) are eligible for Continuing Education (CE) points.
Successful On-site Training has been delivered to the following satisfied clients:
- Austrian Network of Technology Transfer
- Barrié Foundation, Spain
- BioFIT event – Eurasanté, France
- China Technology Exchange (CTEX)
- Danish National Network for Technology Transfer
- European Space Research and Technology Centre (ESTEC) – European Space Agency (ESA), Netherlands
- Government of Catalonia – ACCIÓ, Spain
- Paul-Drude-Institut für Festkörperelektronik (PDI) – Forschungsverbund Berlin e.V., Germany
- Research Council of Norway
- Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
- University of Copenhagen, Denmark
- University of Debrecen – Medical and Health Science Center, Hungary
- University of Southern Denmark
- University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna, Austria
- VTT Technical Research Centre of Finland
For a quote, please fill this form and send it to us at HQ@astp4kt.eu
Please click on the printing icon on your top right and change the destination to “Save as PDF” to save the form on your browser.
Our clients about this service:
Very useful practice relevant training from seasoned TT professionals. Efforts taken to address all participants issued raised.
Research Council of Norway
Really good and inspiring presentation! You create a very good ‘atmosphere’ and make negotiation feel fun! Thank you!
Slovak Centre of Scientific and Technical Information
It has been a very practical session focused on daily issues and situations you can face on technology transfer matters.
Government of Catalonia, Spain
Very focused, very inspiring training, within a few hours we really got to know the basics. Now we can just give them a try in practice.
University of Veterinary Medicine Vienna, Austria
We found great value as a national association to pool our resources and attract such top-level trainer.
Danish National Network for Technology Transfer, Denmark
I would highly recommend this to anyone who has the chance to participate in a professional enrichment training like this. Big thanks to everybody involved in the organisation.
University of Debrecen, Hungary
A very high quality training course.
Austrian Network of Technology Transfer, Austria