ASTP attaches great importance to the protection of your personal data. In this Privacy Statement we provide clear and transparent information about how we handle personal data. We make every effort to ensure your privacy and therefore handle it carefully.
ASTP complies in all cases with applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG). This implies that we:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided, these goals and type of personal data are described in this Privacy Statement.
- Processing of your personal data is restricted to only those data that are minimally required for the purposes for which they are processed.
- Request your express consent if we need it for the processing of your personal data.
- Have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to ensure the security of your personal data.
- Shall not pass on personal data to other parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which they were provided.
- Are aware of your rights regarding your personal data, to point this out and to respect them.
As ASTP we are responsible for the processing of your personal data. If you, after reading our Privacy Statement, or in a more general sense, have questions about this or wish to contact us, please contact us at HQ@astp4kt.eu
Process personal data
Your personal data will be processed by ASTP for the following purposes:
Sending newsletters, invitations, organisation of workshops and programmes, trips and events.
For the above purposes, we may request the following personal data from you: Name, home address, Employers address E-mail address; date of birth; telephone number fixed / mobile, contact person, employer, role within organisation, areas of specialism, areas of interest, participant in programme / event.
Allocation to third parties
ASTP will only share your personal data with third parties if this is necessary for carrying out the aforementioned purposes of processing personal data and to comply with any legal obligation. We do not provide personal data to parties which are located outside the EU.
ASTP does not store personal data longer than necessary for the purpose for which it was provided or required by law.
We have taken appropriate technical and organisational measures to protect your personal data against unlawful processing.
Rights about your data
You have the right to inspect, rectify or delete the personal data we have received from you. You can also object to the processing of your personal data (or a part of it) by us. You also have the right to have the information provided by you transferred by us to yourself or by order of you directly to another party. We can ask for you to confirm your identify before we can respond to the aforementioned requests.
If you have a complaint about the processing of personal data by ASTP, please let us know via HQ@astp4kt.eu. If you encounter any problems in this matter, then you have the right to file a complaint with the privacy regulator, the Dutch Data Protection Authority. You can contact the Dutch Data Protection Authority for this.
Changes privacy statement
ASTP can change this privacy statement. New versions are always published on the website. We therefore recommend that you consult this statement regularly so that you are kept informed of changes. This privacy statement was last modified on 17 October 2019.
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter and get the latest news