By training with ASTP you can become Registered Technology Transfer Professional (RTTP).
Application deadlines for 2022:
- 13th January
- 14th April
- 4th July
- 13th October
Do you want to know more about becoming RTTP? You can join our How and Why of RTTP webinar here.
RTTP tells employers, colleagues, and others in our industry that you have demonstrated core competencies and are responsible for significant achievements and contributions in the field of knowledge and technology transfer.
Our Road to Registered Technology Transfer Professional Service
The Road to Registered Technology Transfer Professional is an ASTP service based on the principles of on-the-job training, and includes a combination of self-study, workshops, training courses, and networking events – summarised in a thesis based on one of your own KTO’s projects. All training and coaching will be provided by certified RTTPs, all of whom are senior experts from our profession approved by ASTP’s Board of Directors.
When you train with ASTP you can earn the essential Continuing
Education (CE) points toward Registered Technology Transfer Professional
RTTP is accredited by the Alliance of Technology Transfer Professionals (ATTP).
The Road to Registered Technology Transfer Professional programme for KTOs is designed to:
- Provide tangible results at a reasonable cost
- Allow you demonstrate clear and reputable actions to grow the capacity of your KTO
- Allow you to “outsource” critical training for your staff while ensuring their professional development
- Expand the collective competencies and your organisation’s active network
- Establish accreditation within your organisation
The cost of the programme consists of a fixed fee to be negotiated depending upon the range of services requested.