The FIT-4-NMP (www.fit-4-nmp.eu) is a Horizon 2020 support action launched to increase the participation of talented newcomers from under represented regions in Horizon Europe projects relevant to nanotechnologies, nanotechnologies, and advanced manufacturing processes (NMP). To achieve this, during the 2021-2023 period, the FIT-4-NMP team will:
- Organise innovation workshops between talented newcomers and NMP Top Innovators (CEA, VTT, Fraunhofer, TU Delft, TU Dresden and others) to facilitate their networking.
- Provide training to talented newcomers on the use of European networking portals, proposal writing, technology transfer.
- Provide hands-on support to talented newcomers to join consortia and prepare proposals for Horizon Europe calls.
All the FIT-4-NMP support services are free of charge for talented newcomers from underrepresented regions:
- Talented newcomers are promising NMP innovation organisations (SMEs, companies, research institutes, universities) that did not participate in a Horizon 2020 NMP project.
- Underrepresented regions are regions in EU-13, EU-15 and Associated Countries that have NMP innovation capacities but had low participation in Horizon 2020 NMP programme. Check the list of underrepresented regions at the FIT-4-NMP website or following this direct link: https://goo.su/8eE4.
If your organisation meets the conditions above, feel welcome to join the pool of FIT-4-NMP talented newcomers to benefit from the FIT-4-NMP project support and maximise your chances in the new NMP calls launched by the EC under Horizon Europe Cluster 4 on 12 October 2021.
To do this, please, complete the Newcomer Identification Form and send it to email@example.com. This form will let FIT-4-NMP partners know more about your organisation’s activities relevant to NMP and tailor the support for your particular needs.
At the project website (www.fit-4-nmp.eu), you can also subscribe to the FIT-4-NMP information emails and newsletters about the collaboration and funding opportunities in the NMP field under Horizon Europe.
If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org.