Registrations for this Webinar are now closed as it has reached full capacity. Spaces filled up very quickly. Therefore, we are planning to offer a second date for this Webinar. If you are interested in attending on this second date, please send an email to email@example.com
Online webinar with Robert Marshall. In this short, free Webinar – exclusive to ASTP members – we pose some of the key questions and considerations that you could be faced with when negotiating remotely.
The global pandemic has forced almost all of us to change the way we think, interact and negotiate.
Professional negotiators have long understood the benefits of face-to-face meetings and discussions: to build trust, share their interests and concerns, solve problems together and reach a mutually beneficial agreement. But what happens when you can’t do that and instead must to rely on communications technologies and remote negotiations?
In this short, free Webinar – exclusive to ASTP members – we pose some of the key questions and considerations that you could be faced with when negotiating remotely:
- Does it really matter that the other party is in a different physical location?
- Should we consciously try to adapt our behaviour when negotiating remotely and, if so, how?
- Are there things that we shouldn’t change when negotiating remotely?
- Is it best to use email, the phone or a video-call? Or do different situations warrant different approaches?
- What should be our next steps in developing our skills in this increasingly important area of professional life?
This event will briefly assess the key areas that negotiators should consider ahead of a remote negotiation. We’re also interested in understanding your concerns and hearing about any barriers you may have come up against in your own real-world experiences of negotiating through the filter of different technologies.
If you’d like to explore, discuss and learn more about this subject after the Webinar, you should reserve a place on our interactive, on-line workshop “Remote negotiations in a rewired world”.
Find details of the Masterclass here, places are limited.