The Academy of the European Patent Office (EPO) and the Licensing Executives Society International (LESI) are organising a series of high technology business forums where leaders from deep tech businesses will present their live case studies in SMEs and start-ups and discuss them with an international panel of experts.
An online series that features three tracks:
- Growth financing – how IPR (intellectual property rights) portfolios and strategy is attracting investment and increasing company value |
16 March, 17:00 - 19:00 hrs (CET)
- Build-to-sell – how to build a successful business that has been sold focusing on technology, brand and operational excellence |
29 June, 17.00-19.00 hrs (CET)
- IP strategy and management – how to use business principles and strategies to create value through IP |
30 November, 10.00-12.00 hrs (CET)
This series focus on the role of IP in enhancing the busines and the importance of IP strategies for attracting investors and increasing company value.
Is this you?
- Business decision-makers in SMEs and start-ups
- IP professionals
- Managers in high-growth technology businesses
- Research institutions
If so, you cannot miss them!