Challenges of early-stage financing for start-ups from the perspective of universities and research institutions
Universities and research institutions often face challenges during the early-stage financing for start-ups. This masterclass will look how to tackle these challenges*.
Topics that will be covered are:
- Investment strategies of universities and research institutions
- Compliance in the area of tension between universities, scientists, founders and start-ups
- Collaboration with early-stage investors
- IP for shares / virtual shares / exit fees
- Market standards for IP licensing to start-ups
*More information to follow.
This masterclass is related to “Legally correct implementation of start-up investments and efficient investment management, with a focus on legal clauses for start-up investments” scheduled on 14 June 2023, but can be followed as a standalone class.