Following the recent launch of ASTP’s Special Interest Group on Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI), we are happy to further announce our support and commitment to creating an inclusive environment to the diverse knowledge exchange/ transfer community.
- ASTP supports everyone’s right to be treated with dignity and respect and is committed to creating an inclusive, welcoming and transparent environment across all operations, services, volunteer-led functions, and activities.
- ASTP will advocate for good practices in equity, diversity inclusion, equality, and accessibility, and will use its position to promote these principles to its members and the KE/KT community.
- ASTP aims to achieve a more equitable, diverse, and inclusive knowledge exchange/ transfer community through promotion of EDI awareness and best practice by convening forums for wider discussion and educational opportunities, sharing tools and resources, and encouraging activities with knowledge exchange/ transfer stakeholders and partner organisations.
To join the SIG and to find EDI-related resources such as articles and webinar recordings look here: Equity, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) . As a new SIG, we want to hear from you! This could be from contributing ideas through our online meetings to volunteering to participate in our activities. Please contact Arlyta at HQ.
Led by Anji Miller and Nessim Kichik, the EDI SIG is open to all individuals, irrespective of how you identify, your level of seniority in your organisation, years of experience in the knowledge transfer sector or knowledge of matters relating to EDI. Everyone is valued and welcome.
Will you be in Tallinn? Then you don’t want to miss these inspiring EDI sessions:
- Workshop | Women: the changing face of Innovation | Wednesday, 24 May 2023 at 13:30-15:00
- KSE session | The power of EDI in Tech Transfer | Thursday, 25 May 2023 at 14:30-14:45
Check out the conference programme here